Now, here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I was a cheerleader in high school and 26 years later, I can still do the splits. Yes, all the way!
2. I used to be a cocktail waitress and then bartender. Of course, this was when I was 20 years young and had great legs and a killer body......not recently! haha
3. On my first waitress job in Nashville I spilled burgundy wine down the front of Dolly Parton's Dress. She was very nice and still left me a tip! I also waited on the group Alamaba.
4. I cried for 3 months when my son left home for college. I miss him terribly but am also VERY proud of him and his accomplishments in life.
5. I have no confidence in myself or my work, not a BIG surprise to those that really know me. lol
6. I met my husband on a blind date and we have been together ever since. We are getting ready to celebrate 14 yrs of marriage and have only spent 2 nights apart, I cried both of them because I missed his so. He is the love of my life.
7. I am getting to experience my life long dream of owning my own business, Precious Scraps' new 3000 sq. ft. retail store will open December 2008! YIPPEE !!
Here are the seven people I'm tagging and why:
1. Monica - Because she has become a dear friend of mine and without her coming and helping me, I would be at my wits end and she makes great peanut butter fudge ! She is a barrel of laughs.
2. Kacey - I love Kacey's work, she does it all, cards, scrap pages, altered art. etc. And, she does it all well.
3. Michele - Because everyone needs to get to know this gal a little better, she is the best. She will tell you like it is, is super talented, funny, and someone I am thankful I have been able to become friends with.
4. JAK. - What can I say but you MUST check out this talented lady. She is beyond AWESOME! Her talent exceeds words.
5. Mary - a wonderful women who is extremely talented and always offers encouragement to others. Mary always shares her shopping expeditions and deals with us. Thanks Mary.
6. Jen - Jen sent me a card on on card swap and while checking out her blog, I found that she not only is very talented but has great taste in music. I will visit her blog and leave it there at times while I am working on projects just so I can listen to her music.
7. Tracy - Because she has a kind soul and always encouraging. Everything she does is spectacular. I love her stamping, jewelry, and photography. She has the most amazing flower garden that I have ever seen.
I have to add at least one more because I can't stop.....I know I am breaking the rules, but hey, that's me !
8. Julie - Julie lives nearby in Mt. Juliet and is an inspiraton to me. She creates the most beautiful scrapbook pages. I hope that we get to meet in person someday.
That was so hard. There are so many blogs that I enjoy and visit that it was hard to narrow it down. I tried to choose those that I think you will enjoy and that haven't been already tagged as well. I look forward to getting to know these girls a little more. Can't wait to see what they share.