Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Altered Frames


I love the idea of scrapbooking, I'm just not very good at it. It is a goal of mine for 2008 to actually scrapbook pages this year. I have so many photographs and ideas I just lack the confidence in my ability to put pages together. I say this to lead into my project. When I started "scrapbooking" and couldn't seem to make my pages look like everyone else's I thought I would start out with small projects, this led to the my love of "paper crafts or altered art". One project I love to make is these altered frames. I start out with an inexpensive wooden frame from the craft store and go wild. I have made many for gifts and well as to sell at local shows. These were all Christmas gifts made for a friend of mine to give to his employees (hope you girls liked them). I get a lot of request for these even though they are so simple to make I think they make a huge impact with a personal photo.

1 comments:

tinasteele said...

girl, if you can do work this good why on earth are you afraid to do pages??? Get to working on those pages. btw , nice blog site :-)