Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blog Candy Winner..............

"ScrappingJulie" is the winner of the kit and memory box. Congrats Julie !! Since there were so few to leave comments, everyone is going to be a winner. Everyone else will receive a kit !! I am sorry but I don't have enough of the boxes to go around. Also, everyone will receive a complete kits but some may be ones I package since I only ordered 10 actual kits but have 25 sheets of each paper. I hope that that is okey. Yes, this includes you too Claire, since I already owe you a well over due package anyway. Everyone's comments were so nice and generous. Isn't this what Christmas is all about, giving unto others. Everyone who left a comment please send me your email address so that I can contact you to obtain mailing information. Please respond to preciousscraps@bellsouth.net. Be sure to put "blog candy winner" in the subject line so I will know who you are. And, thanks again for stopping by to share in my world.

11 comments:

Monica said...

Aww That was sooo sweet of you Bev!

Your the BESTEST girl!

~Monica~

Scrapping Julie said...

hip hip horray!!!!!
OMG thanks sooooo much Beverly!
how absolutely sweet of you to give everyone something!

whoistracy said...

Oh Bev, you certainly have been busy. *HUGS* I'm glad things are back on track for you. I wish I was nearby so I could help. I love nothing more than a little physical labor. Just think of how proud and accomplished you'll feel when everything is done? You must be getting so excited with the move-in date fast approaching.

Jingle said...

Wow! I am so impressed by your amazing generosity! I don't even really know what to say!

mommaladystamper said...

You are too sweet!!! I don't know what to say but THANK YOU. May you have a Glorious Holiday! Alice Roushia

LaurieG said...

Wow, that is so very generous Bev. I am so very excited and you have made my day. Thank you so very much.

Nicole said...

WOOOHOOOO! I just sent you my addy! Thanks so much! Big HUGS!

Mary I said...

Bev, you never cease to amaze me with how kind and generous you are. I didn't enter the contest, but I'm as stunned as those who did. You're too sweet!

Kacey Elliott said...

WOW Bev! Sorry to hear about the deadline getting pushed back, but it really looks GREAT! It will so be worth it when you move that last piece of furniture in! I can NOT believe how much you have done for Christmas - you AMAZE me! And now for all who left a comment - you are over the top SWEET! You are in my thoughts - if I don't chat with you, I hope you have a VERY Merry Christmas! :-)

Unknown said...

Beverly - I'm stunned by your kindness as usual - you are truly one of a kind!!

Unknown said...

hi Beverly - i received my paper today! thank you again for your generosity..and in turn i shared it with a friend...so your giving just kept on giving! Thank you again