Thursday, May 21, 2009

Check out Design Team Member Claire..............

Today is all about my dear friend Claire, a.k.a. Waltzing Mouse. I insist that you jump on over to her blog to see her brand new release of her very own stamp line called "WalzingMouse Stamps". Claire has dreamed of designing for another stamp company for quite some time now and it just hasn't happened so her dear husband to her designs that she had been submitting and had some sample sets made. These stamps are truly remarkable. She will be selling the stamp sets from her blog (hopefully, later she will allow me the honor of selling them in my retail store...wink wink) and the release is today. Be sure, I insist, that you click on this link and visit Claire and tell her how wonderful you think her stamps are. I know you will want them just as I do. Congratulations Claire, I could not have picked a more deserving person than you for this venture. I wish you the very best. Love and Blessings.

Bev

4 comments:

IamDerby said...

Our friend Claire is going to go on to big big things I just know it! Her first sets are amazing! Love them.

Anonymous said...

I tell you that girl waltzed into our stampin lives and I was giddy with excitement... and when I saw a post on SCS the other day I almost jumped out of my chair! You are so right Bev, she so deserves this. Lovely stamps.

Hope all is well with you. I never got a chance to answer your email, but things are much better, in fact GREAT here. I hope to catch up soon.

We are planning a trip to your area this Summer. Blessings,
Em

Mary I said...

How exciting for Claire! She is so talented and I'm glad her stamping dreams are coming true.

Hope your store is doing well and that you and your family are happy and healthy. I check in on you when I can.

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I hope you'll be able to sell Claire's stamps in your store one day. That would be fabulous!