Monday, January 25, 2010

KaiserCraft......





I want to begin by saying Thank You to everyone for your well wishes regarding the loss of our beloved pet Fred.  Everyone's thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated. It amazing how little it takes for your pet to become a part of your family.  We miss him as does our other dog Zeke.  He still cries for him but it is getting a little better.

We have been busy in the store creating samples of some of the KaiserCraft Beyond the Page items we currently have in stock.  These projects are so much fun.  Thanks to Tammey, Denise, Jordan and Wanda for helping me create these beautiful samples.  If you haven't had a chance to stop in the store and see them up close you really should try to do so.





This is the butterfly book that Denise made......










Here is a cute little Heart book for Valentine's Day.......



I love this quote from Dr. Seuss on the back..........
"When you are in love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."


Here is another cute little book from Denise....









One more......this is a Tab book made by Tammey (A Book of Quotes)




 





Hey -- WAKE UP !!  Just kidding, I have one more project to show you and I will let you off the hook.....for today.


This is a candle I made for my dear friend Brittney.  This is her first ultrasound of her baby (not sure if it's a boy or girl yet).  The sentiment stamp is from PaperTrey Ink's Bitty Baby Blessing stamp set.
Congrat's Brittney and Tommy : )

Thanks for being so patient and hanging in there so long with me.  I have so much to get caught up on.  I am also posting the February Class schedule so be sure to check it out on the left hand side of the blog.  We are coming up on our ONE YEAR Anniversary at Precious Scraps for the store and are in the process of planning so BIG things for the day.  Again, thanks for stopping by Precious Scraps.

0 comments: