Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A fellow Papertrey Ink forum "family" member was tagged yesterday with the following questions. She didn't want to tag anyone but asked if anyone wanted to play, so I answer the following questions. I wonder if any of the answer will surprise you.

4 Jobs I've Had: Bartender, Collection Agent, Medical Assistant, Office Manager

4 Movies I've Seen: Wizard of Oz, The Sound of Music, To Kill a Mockingbird, All Doris Day and Sandra Dee "Tammy" movies...I love the Classics.

4 Places I've been: Disneyland, Gatlinburg, Gulf Shores, Philadelphia.

4 Places I've lived: Florida, Indiana, North Carolina, Tennessee

4 TV Programs I watch: Greys Anatomy, Any HGTV, Any TLC, The Bachelor (I am a hopeless romantic)

4 Radio Shows I listen to: Shows? Like my friend Lynn, I am a XM Radio person - Heart (there is that Romantic again), Bluesville, Christian Radio and the Classics

4 Favorite Foods: My mom's Chicken and Dumplin's, anything chocolate, popcorn, Chili

4 Places I'd Rather be: in my scraproom, shopping for scrapbook supplies, spending time with my DH, spending time with my son who is away at college

I'm supposed to tag two other people, but I'd rather you tag yourself, and just play along. If you decide to play, please let me know so I can check out YOUR answers.

2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Hey - I've seen all of the same movies you have! I watch To Kill a Mockingbird EVERY time I see it's on TV. Don't you just LOVE XM Radio?!

Mary I said...

Hi Beverly, I decided to play along too. My answers are at http://stampandcraft.blogspot.com/