Tuesday, July 29, 2008

An Award


I received an award (although I am not quite sure why, I am not worthy). I got this award from my friend Michele . She is always up to something good at iamderby.blogspot.com She is super talented and such a sweet person with an awesome since of humor! I am suppose to play along and name 7 other people to receive the award. So, here is who I pick:


1). EVERYONE !!

I am sorry but there is NO WAY I can narrow my list to 7 people. I did this once before and I still fret over whether or not I may have hurt someones feeling by not including them. I love all "my girls" at PTI so I would have to put all of them on my list, then there are a few others in the "blog world" that I would have to include. So, if you come to my blog include yourself as getting this award from me and play along.

3 comments:

Monica said...

WooHoo Congrats!

Hope your having a good week?!

~Monica~

Unknown said...

Even if you didn't have a great blog - you'd deserve this award just for being a lovely person Bev. I bet Michele thinks the same.

IamDerby said...

You are totally worthy!! I so agree with what Claire said.