Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Stuff.........

Hey ladies --- I am so overwhelmed right now that keeping up with the blog seems to be the last thing I have time for. I am so sorry for not posting on a regular basis. Since arriving back from CHA I have not stopped. We have been receiving boxes almost daily. This is GOOD since it seems like Christmas everyday I go to the store but on the flip side I have to find some where to put it all. I am going to place some up-to-date photos of some of the new merchandise, if you have any questions you can email me at preciousscraps@bellsouth.net or call the store during business hours. Hope all is well with you and look forward to getting to spend more time on the blog very soon.



Me and Kimberly Crawford at the Spellbinders Workshop at CHA. I was in the very front row in this workshop and the young lady leading the class was introducing the Spellbinder Team. I about came out of my seat when I heard Kimberly's name, I couldn't wait for class to end to go back and meet her. I have always admired her work as she is amazingly talented. She is the sweetest person to meet, genuinely a true kind soul. Thanks Kimberly for taking the time to speak with me and my hubby..



Updated pic of the store... we've added the planter to the side and the signs on the sides and front. We will plant shrubs and flowers in the spring, simply too much to contend with right now. We are also working on restoring an antique church pew to go on the front patio.



We FINALLY have our new cardstock, Prismatic Paper. We carry the entire Prismatic line in 12x12 and 8 1/2 x 11 as well a selection of metallic papers and sea weed papers.


Making Memories Paints (this will come in handy with all those frames the local ladies have been busy making)






New School papers for Stewart County Schools. We have custom papers for both grade schools, the middle school and the high school as well as senior albums and stickers.







New Scrapbooking Collection from Karen Foster




Abbey Road by My Mind's Eye



Ooh La La by My Mind's Eye



Spider Web and Boo to You by My Mind's Eye



Merry Days of Chistmas and Colorful Christmas (in store but not out on the shelf yet)










Cowgirl Collection by Karen Foster



Full line of Tim Holtz Distress Inks from Ranger



New ribbon from May Arts......more is on the way.....






Restocked Flower Soft. This product is out the door as soon as we get it in. I couldn't even get the first shipment unpacked before it sold out. Everyone was buying it out of the box....

More collections from Paper House Productions......

A simple layout with a photo of my sister Peggy and her grandson (my great-nephew) Trent fishing.


Band Collection


Beach Collection


Country Life Collection


Softball Collection


Rock Star Collection


Hunting Collection


Fishing Collection


Civil War Collection (This works well with Fort Donelson National Park here is Dover)


New from Kaiser Craft. (we are still awaiting some of the items to complete the collections)




We have a small gift section featuring some local crafters and photographers for those that stop in looking for a gift other than scrapbooking or paper crafts.



We also have a small selection for cross stitching and such. I had several request for these items (mainly my sister and nephew's wife) since the area Wal-Mart had quit carrying DMC thread.





Here are a few creations that the two have made that I keep displayed in the store. My sister Peggy made that Precious Scraps and Sisters stitchery and Valerie, my nephew's wife, made the the "Never let yesterday fill up today" one for my birthday this past March.


Have you seen this......



The tree on the front is from none other than our own Claire. Congratulations Claire!

Also a big shout out to Beth (aka Babies) on the PTI forum. Congrats on your newsletter article.

I know this was a long post and I am sorry. I have tried to mention most of what has arrived so far. We still have shipments from Sizzix, Quickutz, Cuttlebug, BoBunny, Kaiser Craft and much, much more. Thanks for stopping by Precious Scraps. Bev

7 comments:

Nicole said...

HEY GIRL!

SO HAPPY to see that you are busy!! That is awesome! I am loving all those new papers!

It's great to see you!
Nicole

Kevin Renz said...

Thanks for the update Bev! Take care :)

Kelsey said...

I need to come back and get some of that May Arts ribbon!! Love those polka dots! It was so good spending the other day with you at the store. You are a great blessing to me! Love ya!

Babies-Beth said...

Hey Bev! Great pictures!! When I get back from the weekend I will make you some Flower Soft baby samples!!

Unknown said...

OOOh Bev - it all looks so yummy!!! the planter will be lovely and the signs are great - I'm away back to look at all the new stock!! Chat to you soon!!

Tammi said...

you know that I love the new My Mind's Eye stuff. They are always my favorite!!! glad that you seem to be doing well (and busy)!

Kimberly Crawford said...

You are SUCH a nut!! It was a thrill for me to get to meet you!! Will be you be in Anaheim? I hope that things in your store are going well!! Sending you LOTS of ((((HUGS)))))!!!!!!