Saturday, September 5, 2009

Texture Boutique's are in......




Edit: To answer a couple of questions about the texture boutique: Yes, you can use other company folders in the machine, it does state that it voids the warranty if the machine breaks however with another company folder in use.... Also, you can use the texture folders from Sizzix in other machines. I have tried both processes and they work great.


I love this little machine, isn't it CUTE ?? This is the new Texture Boutique by Sizzix for those who love to emboss. This machine is made specifically for embossing. We also received several of the Embossing Folder Sets. The machine retails for $29.99 and the embossing folder sets are $10.99. I have already had the Halloween set out playing with a card layout. For those who want an embossing machine without die cutting capabilities, this is the machine for you. Below are some of the Texture Embossing Folders that we currently have available in the store.










3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Do the folders work in a cuttlebug? I'd love to get some of those halloween folders! Talk soon! Have a good week!

IamDerby said...

I have the same question as Kelsey? If they work with a cuttlebug I would like some!

Nicole said...

WOWSERS! LOVE those embossing templates! I have a revolution and wondering the same thing! Then again, for $30, I may just need to get one!!