Thursday, May 22, 2008

STILL OFFERING MME ON SALE

ANOTHER

My Mind's Eye

Blow Out Sale

by Precious Scraps

I still have some awesome deals. If you are not familiar with My Mind's Eye please check out their web site at www.mymindseye.com to see their fabulous line of patterned paper and accessories. I am offering the following kits for sale :



1 ( 2-page ) layout with accessories $6 in the following lines: Magnolia, Kaleidoscope, Tres Jolie, Singature Suite, and Behemia.


The following kits with be sold for $20 each (plus S/H and tax)

1. Magnolia (over 430 pc) - 30 double-sided 12x12 cardstock papers, 15 die-cut titles, 15 transparency frames, 30 die cut flowers, 352 rub-on letters and shapes

2. Kaleidoscope – Each of the 15 themes includes 11 items: 1 frame, 2 die-cut shapes, 1 quote, 4 word blocks, 2 patterned cardstock 12 x 12 papers


3. Tres Jolie – Each of the 15 themes includes to textured pattern 12x12 cardstock with matching accessories for each

4. Signature Suite - contains nearly every piece of Signature Suite line (including paper)


5.
Bohemia – this kit is similar to the others, the value is the same, but with less consistency. Each kit has paper, accessories, and gems to equal the value of others


6.
Bohemia transfer title kit – 1 each of all 60 rub-on titles from the Bohemia series, individually package (regular retail is $1.29/title)


7. Transfer Tiles series – 1 each of all 60 of the Transfer Titles series. These are not individually packaged (retail is usually $0.99/title)


I also have a kit containing 205 sheets of double sided 12 x 12 cardstock patterned paper, lines included are: Bohemia, Wild Asparagus Series 3, Magnolia, Signature Suite, and Kaleidoscope series 3. The kit will contain a variety of all of these lines. This kit will sell for $60, that less than $0.30/sheet.


I feel this is an AWESOME
Sale ! If you are interested in the sale please leave a comment or email me with "MME Sale" in the subject line at www.preciousscraps@bellsouth.com and you will be contacted. Please be sure to leave your name and email, as well as any questions you may have. If you go to the MME website please scroll down to discontinued items to see the following lines I am offering for sale. This is such an awesome deal I want to pass it own to you. Everyone who has purchased the kits have returned to purchase more.

Thank you

4 comments:

strent said...

Bev, I was just thinking of you and how I needed to check-in and let you know how thing were doing. SMILE!!!! That should sum things up. but the long and short of it is, all is completed. I am going to order another kit as well so I will email you too!!! Glad your results were B-9!!!!

Sandra

Deanna said...

Hey Bev, I link you over on my blog! Dee

Amy Kelley said...

Hi Bev ~

I'm interested in some of your $20 MME sale kits. I've emailed you as well. My name is Amy Kelley and my email is transcriptiondr@netptc.net or amy_kelley1@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

Amy Kelley said...

Hi Bev ~

I'm very interested in your $20 MME sale kits if you have any left. My name is Amy Kelley. I've emailed you as well. My email is transcriptiondr@netptc.net or amy_kelley1@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon! :)