Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Productive Weekend

A Scrap Happy Day


This is a scrapbook page I completed on Saturday, National Scrapbook Day. It shows my husband and his dad when the used to go hunting together. His dad passed away several years ago so this really meant a lot to him. They had hunting dogs that favor the dogs on the patterned paper which is what drew me to this paper, their favorite was named Kate. Below is a close up of the quote.


God's Grace

On Sunday morning I woke up early and went to make coffee. As I stood at the kitchen window and looked out I was instantly reminded of God's grace and beauty. Right out my back door I could see his handy work as I stood watching and listening. The beautiful choir of the birds singing and the harmony of all creatures being together without conflict was like having Church at my kitchen window. I hope you enjoy these photos from my window................


Gobbler and a hen


Gobbler and Squirrel


Blue Bird (we have 5 bird houses filled with eggs )


Baby Indigo Finches



Yellow Finch on the Humming Bird Feeder


Red Bird



Indigo Finch



Blue Bird and 2 Turtle Doves (I love the sound of the Doves)


all of this............from my kitchen window



RAK Thank You's


I want to say Thank You to some wonderful women who sent a few beautiful cards my way. I have had a couple of them a while now but have been horribly busy and not able to get them photographed for my blog. Again, thank you ladies, your kindness and craftsmanship is greatly admired and appreciated.



From Leah in Flagstaff, Arizona



From Regan in Waterloo, Ontario Canada



From Julie-Ann in Medicine Hat, AB Canada



From Emily in Fort Worth, Texas

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the birds! We get turkey, too, sometimes. My younger son always called them the walking things when he was a preschooler!

Davis Family said...

Love the photos.
em