Sunday, September 14, 2008

MME Laundry Line, Chipboard and some Scrap Pages

I wanted to take time to share a closer look at some of the products I have been previewing the past couple of weeks and that are avialable here at Precious Scraps. First up is my favorite, as if you couldn't tell, Laundry Line by My Minds Eye. I love the crocheted elements that accompany this line and the Marketing Department gets brownie points for it's packaging of these items. I simply adore that they are on little dress cards, how cute!





I know you will love the packaging of the chipboard as well. Not only do you get wonderful chipboard alphabets and shapes that are all glittery and beautiful but they come packaged in a clear paint pail. When you have used all of your chipboard remove the package labels and decorate with your favorite papers and trim for a gift or for yourself.





I want to share some pages that were created using the Halloween and Christmas Lines from My Mind's Eye that are for sale on my blog. My dear friends Monica and Wanda came over again this weekend and we had a great time making pages.



This is a page created by Wanda that she "scrap lifted" from the September/October issue of Memory Makers Magazine. The page was originally created by Mendi Yoshikawa. Wanda adapted the page to use the items from MME "Spooked" set.
* Alphabet letters are from Basic Grey




This is Monica's page that she "scrap lifted" from the October issue of Scrapbooks Etc. magazine. The original page was done by Kelly Noel. Again, page elements were changed to adapt using the papers from the "Spooked" Line from MME. *The black and white dotted paper is from the Nightlight set and alphabet letters are from Basic Grey



This is my page. Monica and Wanda stole my magazines so I had to "wing it" and so I did. I used the papers from the "Nightlight" kit from MME. I also used a stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Spooky Sweets to add bats to my page.




This is a page Monica created using the "be Merry" kit. I love the pinks and blues used here.



I made this page using elements from the "Snowed In" Paper kit from MME. My journaling block stamp is from Technique Tuesday.

I hope you had as much fun looking at our creations as we did making them. Again, all of the elements used in the pages are available here on my blog. If you are interested in any, simply send me an email to preciousscraps@bellsouth.net or leave me a comment here. Enjoy the rest of your weekend as I will spend my time recovering from a day of fun, friendship and laughter. Thanks for stopping by Precious Scraps.

4 comments:

Monica said...

YEAH US!!! Another wonderful Weekend Day spent with Mrs. Precious Scraps Herself!!

Thanks for a Great Time Bev!!

Untill next time,
~Monica~

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous Beverly - yes I love the wee dress cards too!!

IamDerby said...

Love those little dress cards! And your pages are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pages! and I LOVE THAT laundry line!!!!